Below is a good read from Tracy Griffiths of California.Think about this… in the “essential oils world” therapeutic grade oils are well known for their healing properties. In fact, the amount of research on oils is staggering. In this message, we will discuss just a few of their powerful applications.
Essential Oils can be extremely effective when used in First Aid treatment for burns, insect bites, cuts, bruises, and more.
- Anti-bacterial properties make them highly effective for sanitizing, disinfecting, deodorizing and air purification as well.
- Some essential oils make excellent toxin free cleaning agents for removal of grease, oil, carpet stains, crayon, etc.
- Powerful anti-oxidant properties in some essential oils make them amazingly effective in anti-aging, energy and health giving applications both alone and when combined with supplements.
- And of course, nothing beats the power of essential oils in personal care products for skin, hair and personal hygiene.
Let’s take a look at a few of the products that you might use in your home. As you read the list — notice which oils you could be using instead.
- Pain Creams (PanAway or Peppermint)
- Burn Ointments (Lavender)
- Depression (Frankincense)
- Strengthen Immune System (Frankincense)
- Relieve Sore Throat Pain and Kill Strep Bacteria (Thieves)
- Sinus Tablets (Peppermint)
- Sleep Aids (Lavender, Peace And Calming)
- After Shave (Lavender)
- Deodorant (Lavender)
- Skin Lotions (Lavender)
- Cold Sore Balms (Lavender)
- Bath Oils (Several Oils)
- Perfumes (Several Oils)
- Dandruff Shampoos (Lavender)
- Insect Repellents (Purification)
- Anti-Bacterial Cleaners (Lemon)
- Lemonade (Lemon)
- Herbal Teas (Several Oils)
- Cooking Spices (Several Oils)
I hope you enjoyed the information provided by Tracy Griffiths.
For more information about Essential Oils go to my Young Living site by clicking on Young Living Essential Oils.
Happy & Healthy,